Total scammers!I asked for a quote and then declined it because it was too much for what I was moving.

They kept calling me with lower prices, until I agreed. I signed a Binding estimate that clearly states they cannot charge me more. They tried to charge me over $1,000 more. I was in another state when they moved me, so I did not see that they didn't cover any of my furniture which arrived filthy and beat up.

I have an oil painting that they charged me $75 to "wrap". When it arrived, it was taped loosely with an open Home Depot box from my former home. The sides of the canvas are dirty. They also marked everything as scratched and dented at the pick up site - even things that I wrapped myself that they didn't see.

I didn't get my belongings until almost a month later. At no time could anyone tell me where my things were. The owner is a joke - I argued with him numerous times and told him I was filing a complaint on him. He agreed to not charge me any more than I was quoted; however, he continued to complain that he should be making a profit on me.

I have filed a complaint with the US Department of Transportation, which has been validated.

They will receive a fine; however, the scammers are not responding to me to get any type of a refund.Do not use them.

Review about: Interstate Van Lines Moving Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Interstate Van Lines?

Comments